返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第11集>>

  • 1. with a crime they knew he did not commit.
    指控了他并未犯过的罪行。
  • 2. Your Honor, this is not gym class.
    法官阁下 这又不是体育课。
  • 3. - What evidence? - An affidavit from Canadian authorities that show
    -什么证据 -加拿大官方机构的证词。
  • 4. that the drugs at issue in this case were part
    表明这个案子所争论的毒品。
  • 5. of a Toronto-based drug operation.
    是多伦多当地缉毒行动的一部分。
  • 6. Okay, am I supposed to be impressed?
    好 那又怎么样。
  • 7. The Toronto detectives noted that the shipment arrived
    多伦多的警探说毒品在五月十一号。
  • 8. in Chicago on May 11, two full weeks
    就到达了芝加哥 比我的当事人。
  • 9. before my client allegedly gave his damning advice.
    据称给出他那该死建议的时间早整整两周。
  • 10. Your Honor, the prosecution has charged my client
    法官阁下 检方指控我的当事人。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 89 Previous Next