返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第11集>>

  • 1. You've done time?
    你蹲过监狱没。
  • 2. A week in County.
    县监狱待过一周。
  • 3. A week where-where guys are waiting
    在那待一周 那里都是坐等妈咪。
  • 4. for their mommies to bail them out?
    来保释自己出去的家伙。
  • 5. Prison is different.
    监狱可大不一样。
  • 6. Half the inmates are never going home.
    那里一半的犯人永远都回不了家。
  • 7. Now, tell me, Mr. Agos.
    现在告诉我 艾格斯先生。
  • 8. Do you think guys like that are gonna hesitate to beat
    你觉得那些家伙会不会因为你看他们的眼神不对。
  • 9. the crap out of you for looking at them the wrong way?
    二话不说就能把你打得屁滚尿流。
  • 10. Look, you don't need to scare me straight. I get it.
    你看 你没必要这么吓唬我 我懂的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 89 Previous Next