返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第11集>>

  • 1. -I have to get back to work. - Oh, I understand.
    -我得回去工作了 -我理解。
  • 2. - Thanks for pitching in. - You're gonna do great.
    -谢谢你来帮我 -你会成功的。
  • 3. You were kicking my butt in there.
    你刚才真把我打趴了。
  • 4. I think you kicked mine, too.
    你也是 彼此彼此。
  • 5. So we need to find a new Prady.
    看来我们得再找个人扮普拉迪了。
  • 6. Hey. We should let Eli mix up the order of the questions.
    我们应该让伊莱把问题顺序打乱。
  • 7. - That way it makes you pivot on the fly. - Sounds good.
    -这样你能练习随机应变 -好主意。
  • 8. Peter, you know I respect
    彼得 你知道我尊重。
  • 9. the line, the line between husband and governor.
    你作为我丈夫和州长的这条界线。
  • 10. But I need to cross it and ask you a favor.
    但我得越线求你帮个忙。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 89 Previous Next