返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第11集>>

  • 1. And what about your partner?
    那你的搭档呢。
  • 2. He seemed to have no problem running with it.
    他看起来不介意那么做啊。
  • 3. He's the senior detective, what the hell am I supposed to do?
    他是高级警探 我又能拿他怎么办。
  • 4. All I care is what you do now.
    我关心的是你现在的决定。
  • 5. Listen to me.
    听我说。
  • 6. Castro is a lame duck.
    卡斯特罗是只跛脚鸭了。
  • 7. He can't hurt you anymore.
    他没能力害你了。
  • 8. Don't you want to look good in front of the new S.A.?
    你不想在新州检察官面前树个好形象吗。
  • 9. What happened in that interrogation?
    当时审讯发生了什么。
  • 10. Why'd they take your name off the transcript?
    为什么文字记录上没有你的名字。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 89 Previous Next