<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第12集>>
-
1. You can't defer to governor's office.
你不能按照州长办公室的意见来。
-
2. That's like throwing the "You know" to the sharks.
这件事就是明摆着的。
-
3. I agree, but what does she say?
我同意 可是她要怎么说。
-
4. All marriages have their, uh, their blah-blahs, their trials.
所有的婚姻里都有些不为人知的事。
-
5. That's acknowledging the premise of the question.
那就等于承认了问题的背景是真的。
-
6. He slept with prostitutes.
他和妓女出轨。
-
7. I think the premise has been acknowledged.
我以为这已经众所周知了。
-
8. "What does this have to do with my job as state's attorney?"
「这些与我竞选州检察官有什么关系吗」。
-
9. How is that not accepting the premise of the question?
这么说怎么就不算承认问题背景是真的了。
-
10. Questioning the question.
反问回去。