<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第12集>>
-
1. It's not still going on.
也不尽然。
-
2. I have a friend in the courthouse.
我在法院有个朋友。
-
3. The judge just finished jury instructions.
法官刚刚对陪审团做出了指示。
-
4. Geez, talk about the luck.
天哪 真够走运的。
-
5. Well, I still can't comment on it.
可我还是不能做出评论。
-
6. Uh, Prady won't have any problem commenting on it--
普拉迪肯定会毫不犹豫地做出评论。
-
7. he wants the black vote, he will play up the,you know, the blah-blah-blah.
他想要黑人投票 他会使出浑身解数,你懂的 各种那啥。
-
8. Here, let me take the jacket.
来 外套给我。
-
9. Excuse me, can you do this another time?
抱歉 你不能待会再搞吗。
-
10. She goes on in 20 minutes. When do you advise I take in the arms?
20分钟后她就上台了 你觉得我该什么时候搞。