<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第12集>>
-
1. That's what happened in Ferguson.
弗格森事件就是这样发生的。
-
2. Okay, but with all due respect to the governor,we're deferring to the police on this.
好 但恕我直言,这件事上我们尊重警察。
-
3. No, no, no. You're playing politics
不 不 你在玩政治手段。
-
4. because you want police support in four years.
因为你想在下一个任期内得到警察的支持。
-
5. Okay, and you want
好吧 而你想得到。
-
6. the African-American support, sir.
非裔美国人的支持 州长先生。
-
7. No one's winning a Nobel Peace Prize here.
这里没谁比谁的动机单纯。
-
8. - No one wins if there's a riot. - Pastor!
-如果发生暴乱这里没有赢家 -牧师。
-
9. Come on, let's not play
得了吧 我们别在这玩。
-
10. - dueling pastors here. - Pastor Jeremiah,I believe you know the mayor's chief of staff.
-争取牧师支持游戏了 -耶利米牧师,我想你认识市长的办公室主任吧。