返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第12集>>

  • 1. My law partner, Cary Agos,was prosecuted on trumped-up drug charges,so I understand this issue.
    我的法律合伙人 凯里·艾格斯,因一起捏造的毒品交易被起诉,所以我理解这种情况。
  • 2. Yeah, and he had all the advantages
    是 他作为白人商人。
  • 3. of a white entitled businessman.
    得到了一切应有的辩护。
  • 4. He's a lawyer, he knew lawyers,and he knew how to work the system,but you take any African-American up
    他是一名律师 他认识很多律师,他明白这个体系如何运作,但你让任何非裔美国人。
  • 5. - on drug charges... - Alicia. Here you are.
    -面对这种起诉 -艾丽西娅 你在这。
  • 6. Why don't we head back to the greenroom?
    我们回到直播间吧。
  • 7. No, I'll meet you there.
    不 我们回头见。
  • 8. - No, I think we should go together. - Hey, let them talk.
    -不 我们该一起走 -让他们说。
  • 9. She said she'd see you later. So what?
    她说了一会儿见你 所以呢。
  • 10. You would just stop prosecuting all drug crime?
    你就这么放弃起诉毒品犯罪。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 111 Previous Next