返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第12集>>

  • 1. Give off the air of the frontrunner,she'll look desperate.
    释放出领先者的气场来,她会很疯狂的。
  • 2. He's a stickler for rules.
    他很坚持原则。
  • 3. He'll complain to the moderator,and that'll make him look small.
    他会向主持人抱怨,这样会让他看起来很小气。
  • 4. Uh-oh, you're getting a call from work, a client.
    有你电话 客户打来的。
  • 5. No, not right now.
    现在不行。
  • 6. What are you doing? We're in countdown mode.
    你干吗呢 我们现在都进入倒计时了。
  • 7. - She has to focus. - They say it's important.
    -她得集中注意力 -他们说这事很重要。
  • 8. Okay, just take a message, I'll call them back.
    让他们留个言吧 我会再打回去的。
  • 9. It's Neil Gross.
    是尼尔·格罗斯。
  • 10. I have to take it.
    我得接一下。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 111 Previous Next