<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第12集>>
-
1. George, how are you?
乔治 你怎么样。
-
2. - So you lucked out, Eli. - What are you talking about?
-你真走运 伊莱 -你在说什么。
-
3. The governor is sleeping with his lawyer,and what's the headline? A race riot?
州长和他的律师上床,头条是什么来着 种族暴动吗。
-
4. How dare you, George?
你怎么敢这么说 乔治。
-
5. The governor is facing one of the biggest challenges of his life.
州长正面临人生中最严峻的挑战。
-
6. Am I quoting you now?
我要引用你的话吗。
-
7. No, just background.
不 只是些背景材料。
-
8. And you're obsessing about some stupid, unsubstantiated sideshow?
而你却在关注一些又蠢又无聊的边角新闻。
-
9. Okay, okay, so what do you want me to quote?
好吧 那你希望我怎么引用你的话。
-
10. Well, the governor is pulling up right now. I want you to...
州长正在停车 我希望你...。