<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第13集>>
-
1. does not defame Colin Sweeney
没有诽谤科林·斯威尼。
-
2. because it is, in fact, true.
因为故事基于一个事实。
-
3. Colin Sweeney killed his wife.
科林·斯威尼杀了他老婆。
-
4. - Your Honor, this is crazy. - Are you kidding me?
-法官阁下 这太疯狂了 -开玩笑。
-
5. The episode depicts something that actually happened.
这集电视剧描绘了真实发生的事。
-
6. Colin Sweeney was found not guilty by a jury of his peers.
科林·斯威尼的陪审团认为他无罪。
-
7. Yes, but the threshold for truth is higher in a criminal court.
对 但在刑事法庭上对事实的证据要求更高。
-
8. You ready to prove Colin Sweeney murdered his wife?
你打算证明科林·斯威尼杀了他老婆。
-
9. Yes, Your Honor.
没错 法官阁下。
-
10. Well, I won't stop you.
我不会阻止你。