返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第14集>>

  • 1. This office was mine to sublet to whomever I wanted.
    这是我的办公室 我有权转租给任何人。
  • 2. I chose to evict Mr. Canning and his firm
    我也有权驱逐坎宁先生和他的律所。
  • 3. so that I could occupy it myself.
    然后自己占用这办公室。
  • 4. Diane was no longer a tenant in the building.
    戴安已经不再是这大厦的租户了。
  • 5. It was illegal for her to evict our firm.
    她驱逐我的公司是非法行为。
  • 6. It's true I wasn't a tenant,but my proxy was.
    我确实不是租户,但我的代理人是。
  • 7. Howard Lyman had office space.
    霍华德·莱曼是办公室租用人。
  • 8. Yes, but Howard Lyman was hired for fraudulent reasons
    对 但霍华德·莱曼是因不正当目的被雇佣。
  • 9. explicitly to-to evict me.
    就是为...驱逐我的。
  • 10. And that's a wrongful eviction.
    所以这是不合理驱逐。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 83 Previous Next