返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第14集>>

  • 1. All we know is that he fainted.
    我们只知道他晕倒了。
  • 2. But I think you would agree we should hold off
    不过我觉得你应该也同意。
  • 3. on any negotiations or offer,even if out of respect.
    即便是出于尊重,我们也先别提谈判和协议。
  • 4. What hospital is he at?
    他在哪家医院。
  • 5. His wife was calling from Harbor,but I don't think he's up for negotiations.
    他妻子是从港湾医院打来的,但我觉得他现在没法进行谈判。
  • 6. Sounds pretty serious.
    听起来挺严重的。
  • 7. I-I-I'll call you back.
    我到时候再打给你。
  • 8. What difference does it make?
    有什么区别呢。
  • 9. I'm probably in a coma or something.
    我可能已经昏迷了之类的。
  • 10. You'd do it for me.
    换我你肯定会来。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 83 Previous Next