<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第14集>>
-
1. Rest your voice, don't take any calls.
休息嗓子 别接电话。
-
2. Matter of fact, let me take that.
这样吧 让我把它拿走。
-
3. - I'm fine. - No, you're not. I'm turning it off.
-我很好 -你才不好 我这就关机。
-
4. Rest your voice. Stay here for the next three hours.
休息嗓子 接下来三小时待在这里。
-
5. Don't think about anything else. I will be back to pick you up.
其他任何事都不要想 我会回来接你。
-
6. Marissa, it's time to leave.
梅丽莎 该走了。
-
7. Call me if you need anything. You'll be great.
需要什么打给我 你会好的。
-
8. And don't take the nighttime stuff
别在访谈前吃夜片。
-
9. before the interview or you'll be loopy.
不然你会迷糊的。
-
10. I don't have a cold.
我没得感冒。