返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第14集>>

  • 1. But why is that bad?
    那有什么不好。
  • 2. Because you're married.
    不好之处在于你已婚。
  • 3. Peter and I have an agreement.
    彼得和我有约定的。
  • 4. You know, I am really sick of you guys
    我真是受够你们总让我。
  • 5. playing into this "Good girl" Thing.
    当乖女孩那一套了。
  • 6. Making me feel guilty.
    让我内疚什么的。
  • 7. He slept with Kalinda.
    他跟凯琳达上床。
  • 8. He slept with Ramona.
    睡了拉蒙娜。
  • 9. He screwed hookers.
    还睡过妓女。
  • 10. - Then tell the truth. - I am.
    -那就说实话 -我正说呢。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 83 Previous Next