<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第15集>>
-
1. That's not why I'm calling.
我打电话不是为了这个。
-
2. Louis Canning called you.
路易斯·坎宁找你。
-
3. - What? Why? - Uh, he wants to see you.
-干什么 -他想见你一面。
-
4. He's in ICU, but we think it's a good idea.
他在重症监护室 但我们觉得这想法挺好的。
-
5. We? What do you mean?
我们 什么意思。
-
6. We think it's a good idea
我们觉得你去见见他。
-
7. for you to go and see him and get him to sign off
让他同意对我们撤诉。
-
8. on his lawsuit against us.
这个想法挺好的。
-
9. While he's in the ICU?
就是他在重症监护室这种时候吗。
-
10. - Yes. - You want me to pull an Ashcroft.
-是 -你想让我趁人之危。