<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第15集>>
-
1. I'm thinking of getting a tramp stamp.
我想做个后腰纹身。
-
2. - What do you think? - She's not defending him, is she?
-你觉得呢 -她不是要去帮他说话的。
-
3. She's throwing Peter under the bus.
她是要和他划清界限。
-
4. It's about his black hiring practices.
是关于他的黑人雇佣政策。
-
5. I have to go, Dad. Take care.
我得走了 老爸 保重。
-
6. Marissa, get back in here!
梅丽莎 快给我回来。
-
7. Rebecca Smercornish. I'm a ballistics
丽贝卡·斯马卡里奇 弹道学家。
-
8. and modern trajectory expert with the SAA.
主攻SAA的现代弹道专家。
-
9. So, you're sure you want to keep going?
你确定要继续是吧。
-
10. ...I had a joint Justice Department ATF working group
我与司法部ATF管理局有联合工作组。