返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第15集>>

  • 1. You're a real dirtbag,- you know that? - No, I didn't know that.
    你真是个懦夫,-你知道吗 -不 我不知道。
  • 2. You're letting my dad bully you.
    你就任由我父亲欺负你。
  • 3. Marissa, you don't know what you're talking about.
    梅丽莎 你不了解情况。
  • 4. He threatened to yank your next job
    他威胁说要搅黄你的下份工作。
  • 5. unless you advised Alicia to back down.
    除非你建议艾丽西娅收手。
  • 6. Alicia and Peter are better off standing together.
    艾丽西娅和彼得还是联合起来更有利。
  • 7. - They're a package deal. - Package deal.
    -他们被拴在一条绳上 -一条绳上。
  • 8. Yeah, I heard my dad say it already, dirtbag.
    我爸也是这么说的 懦夫。
  • 9. Well, then Marissa, why don't you leave me alone, okay?
    梅丽莎 能不能别来烦我了。
  • 10. Your job is to give her ChapStick and breath mints,not bust my balls.
    你的工作是给她递唇膏和口香糖,不是来取笑我。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 93 Previous Next