<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第15集>>
-
1. I think our campaign managers think we're running off together.
我们他们肯定认为我们是想一起逃跑。
-
2. We could do worse.
逃跑都算好的了。
-
3. - Go ahead. I don't mind. - No.
-接吧 我不介意 -不用。
-
4. I'm sick of phones. It's always bad news.
厌烦电话了 总是带来坏消息。
-
5. Not for you these days.
你最近应该好消息不少吧。
-
6. Not that I'm following the polls.
因为我的劣势明显了。
-
7. Oh, I think it's too close to call.
我觉得高下还未分呢。
-
8. Oh, I don't think it is.
我觉得已经很明显了。
-
9. Whenever I think I'm certain about something,I'm always surprised.
每次我觉得我很确定时,结果总会让我大吃一惊。
-
10. It's a bad process, isn't it?
很糟糕是吧。