<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第16集>>
-
1. I have a gift for the group.
我给大家带来一份礼物。
-
2. Sacrificing welfare virgins?
牺牲福利处子的感觉吗。
-
3. I know our wives have been left to their own devices
我知道在这漫长的极具雄性荷尔蒙激素的。
-
4. over this long manly weekend
血腥猎捕周末中。
-
5. of testosterone-heavy blood lust.
我们的妻子都被丢在了一边。
-
6. But... no more.
但这次不会这样了。
-
7. I bought our lovely ladies a spa day.
我为可爱的女士们购买了温泉票。
-
8. Ladies, if you'd be so kind as to follow darla through the lobby.
女士们 请跟随达拉去大堂。
-
9. Uh, now, where's Darla? There she is.
达拉在哪呢 她在这呢。
-
10. Wave your hand, Darla.
挥挥手 达拉。