<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第16集>>
-
1. - One of the secretaries. - Ooh, the one who died.
-其中一位国务卿 -那个死了的。
-
2. - What? No. - No, I mean died on the show.
-什么 不是 -不 我是说角色死了。
-
3. I don't know. Should I call?
不清楚 我应该打给她吗。
-
4. I mean, it's not as impressive as the fictional president.
她没有总统这个角色更深入人心。
-
5. The fictional dead secretary to the fictional president?
剧中总统手下死掉的国务卿一角能行吗。
-
6. 2:30. We need someone. Call.
两点半了 总得找个人 打吧。
-
7. Okay. Mr. Sheen, you know,we're gonna take you up on that advice.
好 辛先生,我们接受您的建议。
-
8. The Supreme Court has upheld a woman's right to choose since 1973.
最高法院从1973年开始就维护妇女选择权。
-
9. Ah, the great, wise body.
身体自决 生殖自由。
-
10. And they've done so repeatedly
大法官斯卡利亚和阿利多。