<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第16集>>
-
1. Wasn't there talk of Berridge leaving Sewell & Augustine?
是有传言说他要离开苏埃尔&奥古斯丁律所吧。
-
2. I don't know, but landing him would fill the Chumhum hole.
不清楚 但他能补上查查网的损失。
-
3. Well, I am in nowhere, Wyoming,with him for the next three days.
我现在在怀俄明州某处,接下来三天都能接触到他。
-
4. A perfect chance to pitch our firm.
这是推荐我们律所的绝佳机会。
-
5. I just need to know why he left Sewell & Augustine
我得知道他离开苏&奥律所的原因。
-
6. so I can play to that.
我才能在这上面做点文章。
-
7. We'll get back as soon as we find something.
查到什么我们就打给你。
-
8. Okay. We'll talk.
好 等你电话。
-
9. Hon, when we're out there
亲爱的 等下出去的时候。
-
10. we'll be divided up into blinds, right?
我们会被分组到不同的掩体是吧。