返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第16集>>

  • 1. Until the loop and inner-city precincts report.
    目前还没有市内选区的结果。
  • 2. that's where Prady's voters are,and then we're gonna get buried.
    那里的选民基本都支持普拉迪,到时候我们就惨了。
  • 3. - Marissa, could you please? - What?
    -梅丽莎 拜托你行行好 -什么。
  • 4. Will you stop it with the cappuccino?
    拜托你别弄卡布奇诺了行吗。
  • 5. Hey, at least I have a skill
    如果这事搞砸了。
  • 6. to fall back on if this falls through.
    我至少还有一项技能可以谋生呢。
  • 7. You want my advice?
    你想听听我的建议吗。
  • 8. Plan something fun for tomorrow just in case.
    以防万一你得计划明天做点好玩的事。
  • 9. You know, go for dinner with somebody.
    比如约人出去吃个饭。
  • 10. That's what I do when I'm waiting for a verdict to come in.
    我等着陪审团裁决的时候就这么做。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 96 Previous Next