<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第16集>>
-
1. I'm giving up the trade,going straight.
我要放弃生意,改过自新。
-
2. I need you to go to Alicia and tell her I am ready to retire.
我要你去告诉艾丽西娅我准备好退休了。
-
3. But she needs to get Geneva Pine to drop this investigation.
但她得让吉妮瓦·派恩停止调查。
-
4. Retired dealers always end up in prison.
退休商人总是要进牢房。
-
5. They lose their power, they lose their clout.
他们失去了权力和影响力。
-
6. Everybody comes gunning for them.
所有人都会将矛头对准他们。
-
7. I need to know that I'll stay free.
我必须得知道我会保持自由身。
-
8. So, are you staying or going?
你会留下还是离开。
-
9. I don't know.
我不知道。
-
10. There's a job in L.A.,but I've grown to like Chicago.
洛杉矶有个工作,可是我越来越喜欢芝加哥了。