返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第17集>>

  • 1. for significant capital improvements
    租用这些办公室。
  • 2. upon assuming these offices,all of which falls on the partners.
    增出很大一笔资金,这些资金都落在合伙人的头上。
  • 3. We want this to be a dignified exit.
    我们希望这是尊严的退出。
  • 4. - We all do. - And yet here we are,$300,000 short of dignified.
    -我们都希望是这样 -然而我们,还缺三十万的尊严。
  • 5. We're all family here,but our cash reserves have been depleted.
    我们所有成员都在这,我们的现金存款已经被耗尽了。
  • 6. Surely Alicia knows that
    艾丽西娅肯定知道。
  • 7. we were bruised by the loss of Chumhum.
    因为丢掉查查网我们损失严重。
  • 8. Yes, and because of the loss of Chumhum,client retention is even more critical.
    我知道 正因为已经丢掉了查查网,保留客户才更重要。
  • 9. Which is why I am assuring all my clients
    这就是为什么我跟所有的客户保证说。
  • 10. that they're in good hands.
    他们会得到很好的服务。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next