<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第17集>>
-
1. And there you have to look into the customer's eyes.
做这行你必须正视客户的眼睛。
-
2. And-and that's the way you know whether you've made a sale or not.
这样你才能知道这笔生意做成没有。
-
3. Is there something you want to sell me, Mr. Redmayne?
你想卖给我什么东西吗 瑞德梅恩先生。
-
4. I love women's feet.
我钟爱女人的脚。
-
5. You can always tell a woman's taste from her feet.
只要看一个女人的脚就能看出她的品味。
-
6. There's this whore in Arizona,what was her name, Crystal?
亚利桑那州有个妓女,她叫什么来着 克丽丝特尔。
-
7. She had the most elegant little feet.
她的脚最优雅小巧。
-
8. - Would you like a muffin? - Brittney.
-你要吃松饼吗 -布里特妮。
-
9. Yeah, cute little piece of ass.
就是她 玲珑可爱的臀部。
-
10. And she could do the most amazing things with her feet.
她的脚可以做些令人惊讶的事。