<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第17集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. If you're in doubt, you don't say no,you say, "Thank you for your advice.
      
       
    
    
      现在你还欠着他们  所以别当面拒绝,而是要说  「谢谢您的建议。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. All options are open to me.
      
       
    
    
      我会逐一考虑的。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. I plan to decide in the next 48 hours."
      
       
    
    
      我将在48小时内给您答复」。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. Well, what happens in 48 hours?
      
       
    
    
      那48小时过了以后呢。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. You do whatever you like, or you delay again,but you never, ever say no, because anything could happen.
      
       
    
    
      那时就任你逍遥了  或者继续拖,但你绝不能拒绝他们  这样做后患无穷。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. Redmayne will get just as angry if she delays.
      
       
    
    
      她要拖延  瑞德梅恩一样会生气。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. No, he won't.
      
       
    
    
      他才不会。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. Men like him don't want you to say yes,they want you to say, "I'm listening."
      
       
    
    
      他那种人并不指望你答应得太爽快,他们要你说  「我听进去了」。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. They want to be able to tell their friends,"I have the ear of the SA. She listens to me."
      
       
    
    
      他们想能和朋友吹嘘说,「州检察官是我的人  她听我的」。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. He's rich, he's forgetful.
      
       
    
    
      他有钱  「贵」人多忘事。