<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第17集>>
-
1. We people? Have you noticed you're surrounded
我们种族 你注意到围绕在你身边的。
-
2. - by rich people? - Listen to you, huh?
-都是有钱人吗 -听听你说的话。
-
3. - That's what you people always do. - Okay, all right...
-你们种族总这样 - 好 别吵了...。
-
4. And I do not pick my nose during client meetings.
我没在见客户时挖鼻孔。
-
5. Tell it to the disgusted clients.
人家客户都被你恶心到了。
-
6. I have a deviated septum, all right?
我有鼻中隔偏曲 好吧。
-
7. Things get caught up there but I do not bring them to the meeting.
呼吸有些不畅 但我没在见客户时失礼。
-
8. Calm down, let's calm down. Come on.
冷静 都冷静些 别吵了。
-
9. We all said things that we didn't mean.
我们都说过一些言不由衷的话。
-
10. Even things, Diane, that we should take back.
甚至有些话应该被收回 戴安。