返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第17集>>

  • 1. is "Soft and malleable with a spine of cottage cheese."
    是没有骨气 软弱可欺的。
  • 2. I was trying to buck Cary up during his trial.
    我只是试图在审判前给凯里鼓气而已。
  • 3. At the bottom is one from your gynecologist.
    最后还有一个是你的妇科医生。
  • 4. It's your question about the reliability of pregnancy tests.
    是关于你询问怀孕测试的可信度问题的。
  • 5. I was late.
    我的例假来迟了。
  • 6. - Hey, I'm just the messenger. - Okay, so...
    -好吧 我只是传递信息 -好吧。
  • 7. these aren't good, but they're not overly awful.
    这些虽然不好 但是也不算很糟糕。
  • 8. Um... those are just the ones I marked questionable.
    这些只是我标记出来有问题的。
  • 9. These are the ones I marked bad.
    这些是我标出来糟糕的。
  • 10. I highlighted them in red.
    我用红色把他们标出来了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next