返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第17集>>

  • 1. The firm's reputation can't handle another dump.
    公司的名誉不能再受到损坏了。
  • 2. The firm's reputation, Ms. State's Attorney?
    公司的名誉吗 州检察官。
  • 3. Your E-mails were noticeably absent
    很明显你的邮件反正也没在。
  • 4. from the first dump, Alicia.
    第一批被泄露的范围内 艾丽西娅。
  • 5. You're going to clean that up!
    你要把那个擦干净。
  • 6. Our interests are aligned here.
    我们的利益是一致的。
  • 7. Respectfully, Alicia, our interests have not been aligned
    艾丽西娅 我们的利益自从你利用我们。
  • 8. since you used our office as a staging ground for your political career.
    作为你的政治踏板时起就不再一致了。
  • 9. Have you read the last two years of E-mails?
    你读过了过去这两年的邮件吗。
  • 10. This one's from Will to me,November 12, 2013.
    这封是威尔写给我的,2013年11月12日。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next