返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第17集>>

  • 1. at least gives you something.
    至少给了你一点补偿啊。
  • 2. It's a drop in the bucket for Wharfmaster.
    这只是码头大师网的沧海一粟。
  • 3. I want that arrogant son of a bitch out of business.
    我要让那个傲慢的龟孙子破产。
  • 4. Well, then at this time,we need to notify you that we are withdrawing as your counsel.
    那么现在,我们得告知你我们不再是你的律师了。
  • 5. - What? Given the damage
    -什么 -考虑到。
  • 6. we've already incurred from that hack,we can't continue in an effective capacity.
    这次被黑带来的损失,我们不再有能力继续下去了。
  • 7. But we can refer you to a number of excellent law firms.
    但我们可以推荐你许多优秀律所。
  • 8. You think a single one
    你觉得你们律所遭了这种事。
  • 9. would take me on after what happened to you?
    还有哪一家会要接我的案子吗。
  • 10. We're stuck with each other, Ms. Lockhart.
    我们没法摆脱彼此 洛克哈特女士。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next