返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第17集>>

  • 1. These aren't out yet?
    这些还没流传出去吗。
  • 2. No, the threat is that they'll get dumped today,and the question is, do I apologize
    还没 但他们威胁今天会,我想知道我要先向群众。
  • 3. - to people beforehand? - No.
    -表示歉意吗 -不。
  • 4. Never apologize beforehand.
    永远不能先道歉。
  • 5. - You never know what's gonna happen. - I disagree.
    -你不知道会发生什么 -我不同意。
  • 6. Well, bully for you.
    你真牛啊。
  • 7. When you have more than four months' experience,come back and we'll listen.
    等你工作经验超过四个月的时候,再来找我谈吧。
  • 8. In the real world, where real people live,not politicians, there's something to be said
    在活生生的人们生活的现实世界,就算不是政治家 你管一个客户叫。
  • 9. for preparing a client to hear that you called them
    「自大麻烦的厌世者」还是需要。
  • 10. an "Arrogant, sweaty misanthrope."
    准备一套说辞来对付的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next