<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第18集>>
-
1. - You know it wasn't. - Well, you wanted me to help.
-你知道那不是 -你想要我帮忙。
-
2. No, I want you to fight.
不 我想要你去据理抗争。
-
3. I want you to convince me this is a loser case.
我想要你说服我这是一个必输的案子。
-
4. If you're worried about offending me, don't.
如果你担心会冒犯我 不必。
-
5. I have a gay nephew, okay?
我有一个侄子就是同性恋 好吗。
-
6. Love my gay nephew, want him to be happy.
我爱他 我希望他开心。
-
7. I just don't happen to believe in gay marriage. You do.
我只是不相信同性婚姻 而你相信。
-
8. - Convince me I'm wrong. - Go for the jugular?
-向我证明我错了 -直中要害。
-
9. Mm-hmm, right there, ma'am. Right there.
这儿 女士 冲着这儿来。
-
10. That's insane. Selling someone something they don't want is
这简直可笑 卖给他们不想要的东西。