返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第18集>>

  • 1. in the position of turning down business.
    拒绝任何生意。
  • 2. I'm a wedding planner. I need your business,sir-- I'm...
    我是个婚礼策划 我需要你的生意,先生 我。
  • 3. I'm supposed to...
    我应该。
  • 4. treat him like the actual guy who's suing me, right?
    就像对真的要告我的人一样 对吗。
  • 5. That's right, Ms. Dahl.
    是的 达尔夫人。
  • 6. Treat this just like court.
    把这当成真正的开庭。
  • 7. Treat me just like a judge.
    把我当成法官。
  • 8. Look, I certainly don't want to be sued
    听着 我当然不想。
  • 9. for sticking to my beliefs,- but they are what they are. - Thank you, Ms. Dahl.
    因为坚持了信仰而被起诉,-但是他们就是他们 -多谢达尔夫人。
  • 10. - Your witness. - So, Ms. Dahl, uh,you've been a wedding planner for 12 years,- is that correct? - Yes.
    -辩方律师 -那么达尔夫人,你已经做婚礼策划十二年了,-对吗 -没错。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 96 Previous Next