返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第18集>>

  • 1. and not anyone else?
    而不是其他人。
  • 2. I guess it was the straw that broke the camel's back.
    我想是因为她是压倒骆驼的最后一根稻草吧。
  • 3. Sometimes that's the way it feels, you know?
    有时就是有这种感觉 你知道吗。
  • 4. You feel like a second-class citizen,and especially in a town like Pocatello,'cause it's so small.
    感觉像是个二等公民,尤其是在一个像波卡特洛这么小的镇里,因为它实在太小了。
  • 5. In a town that small,was it easy to find another wedding planner?
    在一个这么小的镇子里,容易找到另一个婚礼策划人吗。
  • 6. No. There are only three.
    不容易 一共只有三个。
  • 7. Maybe-maybe five or six,if you count nearby towns.
    如果把周边的镇子也算上的话,可能有五六个吧。
  • 8. They were all booked.
    他们都被预约了。
  • 9. And if Ms. Dahl
    如果达尔小姐。
  • 10. had simply told you she was booked?
    只是告诉你她被预约了呢。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 96 Previous Next