返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第18集>>

  • 1. I'm sorry, sir,but if you want to decide on gay marriage,you have to see who you're impacting,and it can't be an actor.
    抱歉 先生,但如果你想在同性婚姻这事上选立场,你得清楚谁会受此影响,这个角色不能用演员。
  • 2. So finish what you started.
    那你的摊子你自己收拾。
  • 3. May. May, there we go.
    好的 可以开始了。
  • 4. Very friendly reporter,dumb as an ox.
    非常友善的采访人,蠢得像头牛。
  • 5. Just keep your answers to single syllables
    只要尽量用单音节词回答问题。
  • 6. and you should be fine.
    应该就不会有问题。
  • 7. - Mrs. Florrick, hello. - Mr. Willoughby,I was thrilled when Josh told me you said yes.
    -福瑞克女士 你好 -威罗比先生,乔希告诉我你答应的时候我非常激动。
  • 8. I was, too. I voted for you, ma'am.
    我也是 我投了你一票 女士。
  • 9. Unless I shouldn't say that.
    我好像不该说出来。
  • 10. Oh, well, I won't tell anyone.
    没事 我会保密的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 96 Previous Next