返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第19集>>

  • 1. to it being someone connected with Mr. Agos' law firm,as they were the ones submitting
    艾格斯先生律所的有关人员,因为是他们。
  • 2. - the falsified evidence to the court. - I see.
    -向法庭上呈了伪造证据 -我了解了。
  • 3. The witness is excused.
    证人可以离开了。
  • 4. Actually, if I may?
    事实上 我可以说两句吗。
  • 5. I'm sorry, who are you?
    对不起 你是谁。
  • 6. I'm Finn Polmar.
    我是芬恩·波尔马。
  • 7. I'm here on behalf of Kalinda Sharma,of Mr. Agos' law firm.
    我是代表艾格斯先生律所的,凯琳达·夏尔马来的。
  • 8. And I'm here on behalf of Diane Lockhart,senior partner.
    我是代表资深合伙人,戴安·洛哈特来的。
  • 9. Before this committee decides on this matter,we'd like to be heard.
    在委员会判决这个案件之前,我们有话想说。
  • 10. Well, I'm sorry, but you haven't been subpoenaed
    很抱歉 但你们没有被法庭传讯。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next