<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第19集>>
-
1. But isn't this a classic he-said-she-said, ma'am?
这不是典型的双方各执一词吗 夫人。
-
2. - No. - Why? Why is that? Why should this panel
-并不是 -为什么呢 你要如何。
-
3. take you at your word, Mrs. Florrick?
使我们信服呢 福瑞克夫人。
-
4. Because I recorded the meeting.
因为我把这次谈话录下来了。
-
5. Objection. Your Honor, this is beyond the pale.
反对 法官阁下 这不合适。
-
6. Well, perhaps Mr. Parillo can specify how this is beyond the pale.
帕里罗先生能谈谈为什么不合适吗。
-
7. It is a secret wiretap.
这是私自录的录音。
-
8. Correct me if I'm wrong, but a one-person consent
如果我没记错的话 单方面同意原则。
-
9. has been held constitutional by the Illinois Supreme Court.
已被伊利诺伊州最高法院认定为合法的了。
-
10. People v. Clark.
卡拉克案。