<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第19集>>
-
1. Hal, can you come in here, please?
哈尔 你能进来吗。
-
2. I have another meeting,so, Mrs. Florrick, I'm gonna have to ask you
我还有会议,所以 福瑞克夫人 我必须要求你。
-
3. to stand and open your purse.
起身 并打开手包。
-
4. - What? - Mrs. Florrick has a way of recording her meetings.
-什么 -福瑞克夫人有给会议录音的习惯。
-
5. Are you frisking us?
你是要搜我们身吗。
-
6. We'll hold on to your cell phone and get it back to you in 12 hours.
我们会扣留你的手机 并在12小时内归还。
-
7. The party thanks you, Mrs. Florrick.
党感谢你 福瑞克夫人。
-
8. Oh, my God.
上帝啊。
-
9. Did that just happen?
刚才那些是真的吧。
-
10. - Landau's all bark and no bite. - He confiscated my phone.
-朗度就是光叫不咬 -他没收了我的手机。