返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第20集>>

  • 1. Sure, I can. I started that firm.
    我当然可以 这律所是我一手创立的。
  • 2. Here. In my home.
    就在这里 在我的家里。
  • 3. We had so few outlets,we were running cables into Grace's room.
    因为插座太少,我们还得把线接到格蕾丝房间里头。
  • 4. Then hit 'em back. Florrick-Agos--
    那就狠狠报复他们 报复福&艾律所。
  • 5. or whatever they're called now--
    或者那个现在不知道究竟叫什么的律所。
  • 6. they're not the only game in town. You have other options.
    他们有不是唯一的选择 你选择多的是。
  • 7. I'm officially a scandal, Peter.
    我现在是彻底名声扫地了 彼得。
  • 8. You should know that better than anyone.
    你应该比其他人更清楚这一点。
  • 9. No one wants a sullied lawyer.
    没人会找坏名声的律师。
  • 10. They want a good lawyer,and you have enough clients to go on your own.
    人们都需要优秀的律师,你有足够的客户支持你自立门户。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 75 Previous Next