返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第20集>>

  • 1. No problem-- that's why we're here.
    别客气 应该的。
  • 2. And thank you for listening to our concerns.
    也感谢你们聆听我们的想法。
  • 3. No problem. Happy to accommodate.
    不客气 都好商量。
  • 4. So you would like to renegotiate your exit package?
    你是想重新商议你的退职协议。
  • 5. Mm, no, not renegotiate; rescind.
    不是重新商议 是撤销。
  • 6. Ah. Meaning what?
    什么意思。
  • 7. Meaning: since I am returning, it seems more sensible to just...
    意思就是撤销退职协议 好让我能够...。
  • 8. - void it. - Like Alicia never left.
    -回来继续工作 -就好像从未离开。
  • 9. Well, the issue, of course--
    但是 事实上。
  • 10. and it's an unfortunate one--
    很遗憾的是。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 75 Previous Next