返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第20集>>

  • 1. Yes, but if we tear up her exit contract,she gets all her power back.
    没错 但是如果我们撤销退职协议的话,她就得回她全部的权力了。
  • 2. First-tier equity package, a seat on the...
    最高优先级的股权 管理权等等。
  • 3. What difference does it make? We want her back.
    这有什么区别 我们希望她回来。
  • 4. Yes, but on our terms, not hers.
    但要以我们的方式 而不是她的方式。
  • 5. She's a founding member of this firm.
    她是这家事务所的元老成员。
  • 6. I say we swallow the cost.
    我认为多出点钱没什么。
  • 7. And I say you two are burning money
    我认为你们俩这是在为。
  • 8. out of a misguided sense of loyalty.
    方向错误的忠诚烧钱。
  • 9. Let's at least run it by the finance committee.
    至少我们先去和财务委员会核算一下。
  • 10. Fine. But let's start calling back Alicia's clients,assuring them she's staying.
    好吧 但至少我们可以开始给,艾丽西娅的客户打电话了 假定她会回来。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 75 Previous Next