<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第21集>>
-
1. Now, I know you two are in competition,and competition is always a healthy thing,but I want you to work on this pro bono case together.
我知道你们俩是竞争对手,而竞争永远都是一件好事,但我希望你们能够合作处理这个公益案件。
-
2. The Brett Tatro case.
布雷特·塔特罗的案子。
-
3. I'm already deep into it, Ms. Lockhart.
我已经做了不少了 洛克哈特女士。
-
4. Yes, and Cary will be your second chair.
很好 凯里会是你的次席律师。
-
5. Use him as your stalking horse.
让他来给你打掩护。
-
6. That's how we improve. Okay?
这样我们才能进步 好吗。
-
7. Is there anything either of you want to say?
你们俩还有什么想说的吗。
-
8. - No. All good. - Same here.
-没有了 -一样。
-
9. You take the other bouncer-- Daniel.
你去搞定另外一个保安 丹尼尔。
-
10. Yeah, I'll take Jeff Garrix, too.
好的 杰夫·加里斯也交给我。