返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第21集>>

  • 1. Brett Tatro said that you also had an encounter
    布雷特·塔特罗说你们在停车场碰面之前。
  • 2. at the Sheraton prior to the parking lot.
    在喜来登酒店就遇到了。
  • 3. Oh, really? How convenient for him.
    是吗 真是撒谎都不脸红。
  • 4. He has to explain away his bruises somehow.
    他总得解释他的伤痕。
  • 5. So you're saying there was no fight earlier in the evening?
    你是说那天晚上早些时候并没有斗殴发生。
  • 6. I wasn't even in the room with him.
    我根本都没和他一起在那个房间。
  • 7. It was a suite.
    那是个套房。
  • 8. Some of us were watching football in the bedroom.
    我们有几个人在卧室里面看橄榄球赛。
  • 9. We don't really allow bachelor parties in here anymore.
    我们已经不允许在这里举办单身汉派对了。
  • 10. - It was one of the last ones. - Because of the fight?
    -那次就是最后的几次了 -因为打架。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next