返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第21集>>

  • 1. You looked good in there, I thought.
    你在法庭上表现不错 我觉得。
  • 2. No. We're losing.
    不 我们要输了。
  • 3. The judge is gonna allow this to go to trial.
    法官准备允许案子进入庭审阶段。
  • 4. I saw him with this new witness.
    我看到了他对这个新目击者的态度。
  • 5. He seemed convinced.
    他被说服了。
  • 6. You know, when I was an A.S.A.,I was told to double-check
    我当助理检察官的时候,别人告诉我要仔细检查。
  • 7. cases coming through a certain detective's hands.
    某个探长经手的案子。
  • 8. Why is that?
    为什么。
  • 9. 'Cause he was old-school.
    因为他很老派。
  • 10. If he didn't get photo array results he liked,he'd reshuffle the mug shots and ask the eyewitness to try again.
    如果疑犯辨认的结果不是他想要的,他会把照片重洗 让目击者二次辨认。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next