返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第21集>>

  • 1. You got me off six years ago.
    六年前你帮我脱罪。
  • 2. - I was the bouncer at the strip joint. - Yeah.
    -我是脱衣舞夜总会的保镖 -是啊。
  • 3. I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't know who you were.
    对不起 我刚才不清楚你是谁。
  • 4. Alicia,I was arrested four months ago
    艾丽西娅,我四个月前被逮捕了。
  • 5. on first-degree murder charges.
    被控一级谋杀罪。
  • 6. Oh, my God,- I'm so sorry. - Yeah, well, it's the same case,Alicia. It's the same case.
    我的天呐,-我很抱歉 -是的 是同一桩案件,艾丽西娅 是同一桩案件。
  • 7. What do you mean it's the same case?
    你说同一桩案件是什么意思。
  • 8. I mean the same case you got me off for--
    就是你帮我脱罪的那桩案件。
  • 9. they're trying me again.
    他们要再次审判我。
  • 10. They can't do that, Brett.
    他们不能这么做 布雷特。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next