返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第21集>>

  • 1. Because I am bound.
    因为我受法律义务的约束。
  • 2. Well, that is unfortunate
    那很不幸。
  • 3. because you're gonna have to unbound yourself pretty quick,or you'll be found in contempt. Sheriff.
    因为你得快点给自己解除义务,否则我得判你藐视法庭 法警。
  • 4. I would like to consult with counsel, Your Honor.
    我想跟法律顾问进行商议 法官阁下。
  • 5. You don't want to test me, Mrs. Florrick.
    你不会想测试我的底线的 福瑞克夫人。
  • 6. I'm not testing you, Your Honor.
    我没有测试您 法官阁下。
  • 7. You take the night to consult with counsel.
    你今晚去跟法律顾问商议。
  • 8. And come in tomorrow prepared to answer.
    明天回来 准备好答案。
  • 9. Mr. Kingsley-Weaver. I'm so sorry.
    金斯利韦弗先生 非常抱歉。
  • 10. Did we have a meeting today?
    我们约了今天见吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next