返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第21集>>

  • 1. Cary basically told the witness to lie.
    凯里基本上明确教了证人说谎。
  • 2. She was gonna contradict Brett's alibi.
    她当时要否认布雷特的不在场证明。
  • 3. Did you tell her to lie?
    你叫她说谎了吗。
  • 4. - No, but... - Do you believe in the client?
    -没有 但 -你相信当事人吗。
  • 5. What do you mean?
    什么意思。
  • 6. Well, do you think that your client's telling the truth?
    你觉得你的当事人说的是实话吗。
  • 7. I don't know if he's telling the full truth.
    我不知道他说的是不是完整的事实。
  • 8. Nobody ever tells the full truth.
    没人会交代完整事实的。
  • 9. - Ever. - God, you're such a cynic.
    -永远不会 -天呐 你真愤世嫉俗。
  • 10. No, just... experienced.
    不 我只是...经验丰富。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next