<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第22集>>
-
1. and... the police sometimes hold suspects there, too.
有的时候警察还把嫌疑人关在里面。
-
2. Yeah, but they can't... they... they wouldn't
那他们也不能 也犯不着。
-
3. let me in to see my client.
不让我去见委托人吧。
-
4. Yeah, but your client's not under arrest yet.
没错 但你的委托人并未被捕。
-
5. So the police have taken him, but he wasn't arrested?
所以警察抓了他 但他不算被捕吗。
-
6. - Yup. - Because if he was arrested, I would be allowed to see him?
-没错 -只有他被捕我才能去看他吗。
-
7. - Right. - Oh, my God, this is insane.
-没错 -天哪 这世界是疯了吗。
-
8. You need to file a habeas petition right away.
你得立刻递交人身保护令申请。
-
9. The police mostly take people to Homan Square
警察会带人到霍曼广场大部分是因为。
-
10. that nobody cares about, so you start caring...
没人在意他们 因此你一开始在意...。