返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第22集>>

  • 1. - for any part of that. - Mr. Brody,it's a simple matter, as habeas petitions go.
    -根本就是无稽之谈 -布罗迪先生,涉及到人身保护令 事情很简单。
  • 2. Why can't you produce Mr. Rickter?
    你为什么不能让瑞克特先生见他们呢。
  • 3. Very simply, Your Honor, we don't have him.
    很简单啊法官阁下 我们没有逮捕他。
  • 4. As was explained to Mrs. Florrick on numerous occasions,her client is not in the CB database.
    正如我无数次解释给福瑞克夫人的那样,她委托人的信息并未进入中心数据库。
  • 5. - We have not arrested him. - He's being held in Homan Square.
    -我们没逮捕他 -他被关在霍曼广场。
  • 6. Do you know that for a fact, Counselor?
    你能证明这是事实吗。
  • 7. We have his wife's cell phone showing us that his cell is there.
    他妻子的手机显示其手机就在那里。
  • 8. No, it was just turned off there.
    不 这只能证明手机是在那里关机的。
  • 9. It's not determinative.
    这不足以作决定性证据。
  • 10. Anyway, when I hear that call,it doesn't sound like the police.
    无论如何 那通电话在我听来,不像是警方抓捕。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 85 Previous Next